Are you on a budget? Is your business on a budget? One of the best things about starting a business now is that it can be as easy as starting a Facebook page, starting a blog, or even getting started with Squarespace. You can still make waves with your business even on a budget.
Are you with me?
At the beginning of this year, I decided to get really organized, super organized. And while I would have liked to purchase a few items to get organized I wanted to find a way get organized and save money too. So I went on the hunt for some free printables. I found some really great stuff too and I'm excited to share them with you!
Are you a fan of Emily Ley or Cultivate? Me too. I went straight to some of my favorite brands and found their FREE resources. Best decision ever.
Emily Ley has 30 downloads to choose from! Some of my favorites include;
- Simplified Planner Weekly Pages - perfect for every day.
- Monthly Planner - I love these for meal planning.
- Perpetual Calendar - Perfect for setting quarterly goals.
- Braindump checklist - When you're overflowing with ideas.
- Spring cleaning checklist - I love that I don't have to even think about what needs to be done with this one.
- Gratitude List - Perfect for remembering everything you're grateful for.
Hop over the Emily Ley sight, enter your email and download your favorites!
Next download my favorite Cultivate What Matters printables:
- Action Items - I use these in tandem with my goals.
- Download list - Another great printable to get everything out of your head.
Getting organized is as easy as finding your favorite free printables. Where are some of your favorite places to get free printables? xoxo. Samantha